【CBT Event】To be a Bug Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Flair
    in crossroads in the second girl in love fight and the Violent girl fight when you get down to the last Port Villain in the back he shows no damage until keeps dodging the only thing that damages him is elfman and repelling his attacks

Comment

• and after round 30 it tells me i lost

Comment

• IGN:jeran
        Server:1
        Bug(s) I found:cant see top 10 in CP
        Steps to recreate this bug: just click on top 10 in cp
        Screenshots of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_38.png
Views:	163
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	87934

————————————————†”————————————————⠀”————

Reported~~
        Last edited by maggiem; 09-12-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Lavisse
          Server: S1
          Bug(s) I found: Text
          Steps to recreate this bug: When Lucy talks it shows my character instead, it's actually done this quite a bit just for Lucy.
          Screenshots of the bug: https://gyazo.com/05c0b95cea4c63d51d1015c681c0da17

Reported~~
          Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• IGN: MountTai
            Server: 1
            Bug: counter gems are supposed to be crit resistance gems. I have 6 x 6% counter gems on my unit and in arena it shows as crit resistance:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	db3e249d645c63e0723c120aeef356f8.png
Views:	96
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	87943

Reported~~

Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• IGN:SecondLast
              Server:ClosedBeta Server
              Bug(s) I found: Guild application
              Steps to recreate this bug: everytime i refreshed page my guild application seems reset ...
              Screenshots of the bug: see photo in attachments
              Attached Files

Comment

• IGN:SecondLast
                Server:ClosedBeta Server
                Bug(s) I found: Blackscreen
                Steps to recreate this bug: there are times when i am playing gaming page will turn to black screen and i cant take nor put characters in formation or remove or put equipsments on my character
                Screenshots of the bug: see photo in attachments
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by faumumno View Post

I noticed the hard level for Trial 1 was unlocked upon logging in this morning and Lyon was available to fight. I defeated him but the quest still will not update.
                  The same problem has been going on for the past 3 days! I CAN NOT progress any further into the game because the quest I'm currently on is bugged! I reset Trail 1 using the reset button but the quest is STILL BUGGED. Can you just reset the entire quest altogether? I'm a bit tired of having to constantly log onto the forums to report the SAME PROBLEM!!!

Reply:

Some one reported, already recorded
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Ign Tito
                    Sever 1
                    Bugs:the horn that cost 10 gold in shop can be sold for 100k sliver which break the game and that is why we see so much high power if this stay when we hit obt i can see this breaking the game
                    Fix :make both horn in the shop[ sell for 1k like other item in there
                    Picture http://imgur.com/a/MlTWO

Fixed Already~~
                    Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Alina
                      Server:1 / CBT
                      Bug(s) I found: Master/Slave limit exp says you reached today's max exp to extract. But it's only 273k/409k. It lacks a lot.
                      Steps to recreate this bug: Own a slave/be enslaved and you can't get the full benefit
                      Screenshots of the bug:

————————————————†”—————————

Reported~~
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Alina
                        Bug(s) I found: Dungeon bug - S-rank
                        Steps to recreate this bug: Accomplish the dungeon and try to fight to round 5, if you clear them, you won't pass. (notice the round number and winning condition)
                        Screenshots of the bug: Attached Files

————————————————†”———————————

Reply:
                        Reported
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yvee3 View Post
                          IGN: Alina
                          Bug(s) I found: Dungeon bug - S-rank
                          Steps to recreate this bug: Accomplish the dungeon and try to fight to round 5, if you clear them, you won't pass. (notice the round number and winning condition)
                          Screenshots of the bug: Attached Files
                          *I just posted this bug report and now another bug shows up*

IGN: Alina
                          Bug(s) I found: Dungeon bug - General
                          Steps to recreate this bug: I'm not sure if this is a bug that if you fail the S-rank dungeon, you will be brought back to A-rank. AND IT'S CHANGING AS WELL from Fire test it turned to Ice test. And the A-rank turned into SS-rank. See photos. (if you think I'm lying, check the server time and date)
                          Screenshots of the bug:

Reported
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by maggiem; 09-14-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Minako
                            Bug(s) I found: With the side quests, the target enemy's names are incorrect on some missions. When your current progress on that map is the same as the real target for the mission, it can cause confusion as to who the real target is since the name is wrong in the mission list. As you can see in the screenshots, the real target for the mission is 'Fire Brother' but the mission list says 'Elder Brother.' This can cause players to waste stamina on the enemy named 'Elder Brother' if they are unaware of this mistake.

Steps to recreate this bug: Pick up a side quest and go to it's map location when your current progress is the same as the side quest's target. Side quest icon is not shown. Fight 'Fire Brother' and it adds 1/3 to the mission list even though it says 'Elder Brother.'
                            Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	Side quest name errors.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	88002

Bug(s) I found: In the Trial I, when you reset and then sweep it, the present box that shows up to the right side of the bar does nothing when you click it. The present box also stays stuck there even after you go into it using the 'attack' button and claim the rewards that way, as you can see in the picture.
                            Steps to recreate this bug: Go into trials, reset, sweep.
                            Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	Trial I error.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	88001

Bug(s) I found: Enemies glitching to the bottom of the screen out of attack range in Pandemonium event.
                            Steps to recreate this bug: Join the Pandemonium event, attack a few enemies, eventually it will glitch either freezing the player or having the enemies glitch down to the bottom of the screen.
                            Screenshots of the bug: I did not take a screenshot at the time, but I can provide one later if needed since it has happened to me more than once.

Bug(s) I found: CP keeps dropping every now and then for some reason and I'm not exactly sure why yet. So far I think it only happens when I change one character in my team (for Events like Boss) even though I change everything back to the way it was before with the exact same equipment. It's like I'm losing something and I'm not entirely sure what it is yet.
                            Steps to recreate this bug: Change a member of you team with another one you're not using; take all of the equipment and put it on the newly added member; participate in boss event; change team back to the way it was before.
                            Screenshots of the bug:

This was my CP prior to doing the world boss event (thankfully arena keeps it if you don't fight again)

Name:	CP bug1.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	87999

This is my CP now after having done the event and changing my team back exactly the way it was. I don't know what happened. :[

Name:	CP bug2.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	88000

I cropped all of these screenshots, but if you need the full ones for time/date purposes I can provide them.

Comment

• IGN: Minako
                              Bug(s) I found: Friends list is not displaying names properly. Names are being repeated or not showing at all sometimes unless you delete someone.
                              Steps to recreate this bug: Add a bunch of friends, change pages in friend list.
                              Screenshots of the bug:

The example here is that the player 'Kahpow' is shown on two different pages. Sometimes his name does not show at all. It is the same for most friends in the list.

Name:	friend list names glitch1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	88004

Name:	friend list names glitch2.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	88005

Bug(s) I found: There is a level display glitch in the Servants function. The level changes by going up when you 'extract' exp, and when you back out and go back in, the level returns to what it was originally.
                              Steps to recreate this bug: Gets servants, extract exp or interact with them (I always use the 'please' side), back out, go back into servants menu.
                              Screenshots of the bug:

First image is after extracting/interacting (levels changed to level 45)

Name:	servant levels glitch 1.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	88006

Second image is after backing out and going back in. Levels returned to original state.

Name:	servant levels glitch 2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	88007

I cropped all of these screenshots, but if you need the full ones for time/date purposes I can provide them. These were all taken by me today though.

————————————————†”———————————

Reported
                              Last edited by maggiem; 09-14-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maggiem View Post
                                After this long wait, Fairy Tail Hero's Journey will finally begin Closed Beta Testing! We hope you are excited to hear this news. Although we have spent many months preparing the game to be at its very best, there will still be some errors, bugs and glitches. This is where we need your help! For this event we are challenging you to find and report any errors you run into during CBT. The more legit bugs you report, the more you will be rewarded once we step into Open Beta.

Duration:
                                Sep. 7th - The end of CBT

How to Join:

1. Reply to this forum thread with the following information:

IGN: SirMarshall
                                Server:1
                                Bug(s) I found:1
                                Steps to recreate this bug:do main mission up to where you select are card to choose
                                Screenshots of the bug:

2. Send a forum private message to Maggie with your valid email address so we can contact you for further information if needed.

Rewards:

1. For every valid bug reported by you, you will earn 500 - 800 Gold, depending on how serious the bug is. Rewards are for CBT.
                                2. All participants will receive a Gift Pack Code after CBT to redeem during OBT via email (make sure you follow step 2 to recieve this part of the reward!)

*If a bug is reported multiple times, only the first player to report the bug will be rewarded for it.

hi, i like to report the bug i found when you have to choose a card it freezes

Comment

Working...
                                X